Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Then and Now

Then:


















































Once upon a time I used to be a Utah Jazz Dancer, and I thought I was the shiz. I never realized how amazing the experience was until I got cut the next year. Oh well, life goes on. I had so much fun doing that and I thought it was over until I got a call a few weeks ago from a friend I used to dance with telling me that the Jazz were going to have a retro night and that all the old dancers were invited back for a night.
Seeing all of my old friends that I hadn't seen in 10 years brought back so many fun memories.

p.s. take a look at what I wrote about myself on my card. I was pretty intelligent. I especially love the part where I say that my favorite color is silver. I'm so unique.







Now:





















Dancing at that game was so much fun and what made it even better was that my kids got to come and see what their mommy used to do, even if it was a little inappropriate for children.







My dad did the quintessential dad thing and made a video of my dances.
You can view it here. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. You are too cute! (And I think I'll post that tag tomorrow. The "nevers" are hard! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hottie-pa-tot! You did so good :) It was fun to see you in your element! Love the blog too, so glad that I get to read all of your inner most feelings and thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you ever actually read "Where the heart is?" Honestly? Love, Hills.

    ReplyDelete