Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I will always and I will Never

1. I will always be a speedy driver.
2. I will always wear my emotions on my sleeve.
3. I will always be able to listen to the same music over and over again without getting sick of it.
4. I will always be a clean freak.
5. I will always love my family like no other.

1. I will never use store bought frosting.
2. I will never be as creative as I wish I was.
3. I will never be good with words.
4. I will never be the spiritual giant that I wish I could be....but I will keep trying.
5. I will never say "no" to anyone in need.

To the 4 people that read my blog....tag, you're it.

3 comments:

  1. That is me to a tee! How did you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey - now there are five people! I just linked to your blog from Ginny's. Fun pictures! You are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Annie what similar beings we are! miss your face, wish we were closer, distance and otherwise!

    xoxo
    Nanette

    ReplyDelete