Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ocho

It's hard to believe that our marriage is turning 8 years old today. We've grown so much together as a couple in such a short amount of time and I am so thankful that I have such an amazing man to stand next to me through it all.
Looking back at when we were single it's funny to think of how selfish we both were, but if marriage has taught me anything it's that selfishness cannot exist.
I love Robbie more now than I ever thought I could. I'm thankful for the pain we've endured through our marriage to make us realize how important we really are to each other. I'm thankful for the amazing memories we've created with each other, and I'm so grateful for the beautiful babies we've made together.
Marriage has been such an amazing, beautiful, loving journey and I'm so grateful that I get to live in it through all eternity. Happy 8 years Robbie, I love you.

1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful way with words. I can't believe that it has been 8 years already! It really doesn't seem like that long ago that I watched the two of you get married!

    ReplyDelete