Thursday, May 6, 2010

Caw Chews On Peez, (car shoes on please)

So I have a child who eats, sleeps and breaths cars.

Every morning right when he gets out of bed the first thing he wants is his car shoes on. First of all, I am not one to buy my children shoes or clothing with characters of any sort on them. It's just not my thing...but Mr. Parker spotted these beauties at the store when we were buying Brady some shoes. He carried them around the store the entire time we were there and would not put them down. Needless to say, he go his way.


He even has car slippers


and watches the movie at least twice a day


Can you say obsessed???


We can't even get him to chill for 5 seconds to take a picture


We took him to see Disney on Ice...


and this was him the whole 5 minutes that Lightning McQueen was "performing"


Hopefully Disney comes out with a Car's 2 so I'm not stuck watching this one over and over and over and over, etcetera, etcetera.

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend whose little boy is exactly that same way! He is OBSESSED with anything Cars. They don't have cable at their house, so they watch a lot of DVD's and Cars gets watched at least twice a day. I feel your pain because I have been there to witness my friends little boy's meltdowns when he can't have his Cars.

    ReplyDelete