Thursday, February 11, 2010

Handsome Pants turns 2

Today my little Sparky turns 2 years old. It's so amazing to me how in just 2 short years one can go from not being able to do a single thing for themselves to walking, talking, eating, going to the bathroom in a potty, (when he feels like it), how to love and knowing who to trust and who not to. Parker has always been such a sweetheart. Here are a few reasons why I love Parker so much.
  1. I love how he gets right in my face and says, "mom" then squeezes my cheeks and gives me a kiss.
  2. I love when he goes to the bathroom and whether he actually goes pee or not he always needs to flush. Or in Parker's case, "shlup".
  3. I love, as messy as it is, that I can always count on him to throw all of his food on the ground while he's eating. It's just what he does.
  4. I love right before I'll put him down for a nap and he'll lay on my shoulder. He's never been a cuddly guy but I get so much love from him when he does that.
  5. I love when he doesn't really want to nap but I'll put him down anyways and he just sits and talks to himself for two hours. He never really cries.
  6. I love that he gets into the pantry for "Naks" aka snacks.
  7. I love that he loves his daddy so much and can't get enough of him.
  8. I love that he loves his brother and that the two of them get along so good, (most of the time).
  9. I love when we say prayers and he'll fold his arms for a matter of 5 seconds while we pray and then he runs around the rest of the prayer.
  10. Mostly I love Parker.

2 comments: