Monday, January 25, 2010

It's not you...it's me. Actually it's all you.

So I know this post is a little belated but I really wanted to give 2009 a proper goodbye. Let's just say that last year was not the kindest to me in so many different ways. From broken legs, heartbreaks, bitterness, falling-outs, debt, therapy, arrests, more debt, death, moving, losing Christ and finding Him again, more debt and so on and so on...09' put me through a roller coaster of emotions. I must say that not all of the above list of things happened to me personally but they did affect me one way or another.
I was going to do a negative and positive list of things that happened, but the more I thought about it the more grateful I became for all of those experiences. Yes of course it was hell going through many of those but in the end I became a more wise and more experienced person.
So thanks 2009 for the memories, but now I must bid you adieu and pray that 2010 is a little kinder to me. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment